Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Neev!

It was Neev Brennan's birthday over the weekend, so who better to post for this Monday. I might have spent a little more time making sure this one was good too. Neev is pretty, pretty good at caricatures herself.




Still undecided if this or the 2 above are my favourite one

 These are all the earliest ones. Any of the square glasses ones are really early.


Again, some more attempts, the green post-it drawing became the bases for the final colour version, and the last one is from last weeks table quiz, both her and Dalton liked it so it made the blog.

Neev is responsible for "monday mate". She sits beside me in work and saw me scribbling away and gave out that the drawings weren't posted, so thank you ms. Brennan.

Hope you had a good birthday.

2 comments:

Gillian Comerford said...

Hah coooool bet she will love it!

Peter Slattery said...

Orange one is my favourite